Privacy Statement – Internet
This privacy statement applies to the information we collect from you when you visit our Website to view the educational services we offer. By collecting this information, we act as data controllers and, by law, we are obligated to provide you with information about us, why and how we use your data, and the rights you have over it.
According to the EU General Regulation on Personal Data Protection, personal data are defined as:
“Any information relating to a recognized or identifiable natural person (data subject). An identifiable person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an Internet identifier or one or more factors relating to physical, physiological, genetic, intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person “.
Who we are
AKVCOACHING.COM is a company that aims to train and educate individuals and entrepreneurs in matters of sales, leadership skills, business and personal development.
It is addressed to specific population groups for which it plans – organizes and implements Educational Programs. These groups are:
You can contact the GPA Compliance Officer (GDPR) directly at the following contact numbers:
- TEL .: 210 6033 163/694 4452 555
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not have to be responsible for data protection, so any questions regarding the use of your personal data should be directed to the contact details listed above.
What personal data do we collect?
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including IP address, geolocation, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits and use of this site, including referral source, visit duration, page views, and navigation paths to the site.
- Information you enter when you register on our site, such as your email.
- Information you enter when creating a profile on our site. For example, your name and phone number.
- Information you enter to set up subscription to our emails and / or newsletters.
- Information generated during the use of our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information about everything you buy, services you use or transaction through our website, which includes your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information.
- Information that you publish on our website for the purpose of publishing them on the Internet.
- Any other personal information you send us.
Use of personal information
The personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following reasons:
- To manage our website and business.
- To personalize our site for you.
- To activate the use of the services available on our website.
- To send you goods purchased through our website.
- For the provision of services purchased through our website.
- To send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you and collect payments from you.
- To send you commercial communications to the brand etting.
- To send you notifications via email that you have requested.
- To send you the newsletter via our email if and when you have registered (be aware that you can unsubscribe at any time).
- To send you marketing announcements about our business or third-party businesses that we think may be of interest to you.
- To provide statistical information to third party providers.
- To deal with inquiries and complaints submitted by you or about you about our site
- To keep our site safe and prevent fraud.
- To verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
- For other uses.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, professional consultants, suppliers or subcontractors, as is logically necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means that our subsidiaries, our ultimate portfolio company and all its affiliates) are reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent required by law
- In relation to any ongoing or future legal proceedings
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purpose of fraud prevention and credit risk mitigation)
- To the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset we sell or plan, and
- Any person we believe to be reasonable may apply to a court or other competent authority for the disclosure of such personal information when, in our reasonable opinion, that court or authority would reasonably be likely to order the disclosure of this personal information.
Unless otherwise provided in this regulation, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
How do we use your information?
This privacy notice states that at AKVCOACHING.COM we will collect and use your personal data to provide you with our services, to maintain contact with you and to handle any requests or complaints you make to us. To optimize our services, for the purposes of (direct) promotion and market research. To exercise management within AKVCOACHING.COM and to manage and protect the information technology infrastructure we have.
AKVCOACHING.COM will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GCPD). We will try to keep your information accurate and up-to-date and not keep it for longer than necessary. How long certain types of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business requirements and agreed practices.
Why do we collect this information?
In order to browse our website and provide you with our services we need to collect personal data. In any case, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose and does not infringe on your privacy.
The information collected through cookies allows us to remember you and your preferences when using this website in order to provide you with a better browsing experience as well as higher quality services. In particular, by using the Google Analytics service we use this data to determine the number of people who use our site, to better understand how they find and use our website and to see their progress within the site . Although Google records data such as your geographic location, your device, your web browser and your operating system, none of this information is made personally known to us.
How long do we keep your information?
We keep your navigation information usually anonymous and for the duration of your stay on our site. However it is possible to keep your data for up to 2 years. In case you send us a request, the retention time of the data that you provide to us yourself (eg contact details with you) varies depending on the time of satisfaction of your request.
Your rights to your information
AKVCOACHING.COM at your request, can to confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If AKVCOACHING.COM keeps personal data about you you can request the following information:
- Identity and contact details of the controller who has decided how and why to process your data.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for the processing.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- The recipient or categories of recipients to whom the data was / will be made available.
- If and when we transfer personal data to a Third country or international organization, information on how to ensure that this is done securely. The EU has approved the sending of personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum level of data protection. In other cases, we ensure that there are special measures in place to secure your information.
- The amount of time your data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, delete, restrict or object to certain edits.
- Information about your right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- How to file a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement, and whether you are required to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it was not collected directly by you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing (if and when it is actually done).
To request by email, mail or phone, please use the contact information provided above.
We make every effort to continuously improve our services and processes, as well as to protect your rights regarding your personal data.